Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Monster Hunter Vendetta

Monster Hunter Vendetta
by Larry Correia
Baen Books, 2010, 656 pgs. Sci Fi

Owen Zastava Pitt has faced werewolves, zombies, and a pack of man eating chupacabras but nothing compares to planning a wedding and trying to figure out how to introduce your fiancé to your family. Everything goes helter skelter when the Immortals put a ransom on Pitt’s head and they will use whomever they need to get their hands on him. The gloves come off when the Shadowman attacks his family and Pitt will have to face a whole lot more than zombies to keep those he loves alive.

I am really enjoying reading this series. Who knew I am not a B-rated horror films fan but I really enjoy the banter between all of the characters as they kick supernatural butt. The plot had me on the edge of my seat and “Oh my gosh” when you find out who Agent Franks is!!! I really had a lot of fun reading this book.

MH

No comments: