Thursday, July 21, 2016

Bread and Wine: A Love Letter to Life Around the Table, With Recipes

Bread and Wine: A Love Letter to Life Around the Table, With Recipes
By Shauna Niequist
Zondervan, 2013. 285 pgs. Nonfiction

As the front flap of this book says, "Bread and Wine is a collection of stories about life around the table--about family, friendships, and the meals that bring us together." This book was such a comfortable book to read, it felt like I was wrapped up in a warm blanket as I read about Shauna's life experiences.

I could almost taste the delicious food she described and since she included recipes, I can try some of them out myself! This is a book that has stayed with me over the months since I first read it. If you are looking for a thought provoking book, give this one a try.

AMM

No comments: