Saturday, August 1, 2015

A Worthy Pursuit

A Worthy Pursuit
By Karen Witemeyer
Bethany House, 2015. 341 pgs. Romance

Stone Hammond is the best tracker around and he figures he'll make some easy money when a rich railroad investor hires him to find his granddaughter. What he doesn't count on is Charlotte Atherton. She was headmistress of Sullivan's Academy for Exceptional Youth before it closed its doors and now she will do anything to protect the little girl who was entrusted to her care. Stone soon discovers that things aren't as black and white as he thought they were and he must decide what to do about it.

I really enjoy Karen Witemeyer's books. Her characters are easy to relate to and I know that I'll be able to sit back and enjoy myself. This particular book was more suspenseful then some of her others but that made me enjoy it even more. I also like that I don't have to worry about any objectionable content when I read her books.

AL

No comments: