Monday, June 3, 2019

Siren's Song

Siren’s Song 
by May Weber
Thomas Nelson, 2016. 371 pgs. Young Adult Fiction.

 In this thrilling conclusion to the Storm Siren trilogy, Nym must use every ounce of strength she possesses to stop Draewulf and save the Hidden Lands. After learning the full scope of his plan, Nym races across the Hidden Lands to warn the other kingdoms and scrambles to gather an army for battle. The Elemental that shouldn’t exist is the final piece that will either save the world or destroy it.

 I think this was the best book of the three; I enjoyed how everything tied together in the end. I think that while Nym has some character traits that I personally find frustrating, she really shows a lot of personal growth over the course of the series, which is something I always count as a good characteristic in a book. Plus the whole book is intense from cover to cover; I could hardly put it down! This series is surely worth finishing.

ER

No comments: