Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Stripling Warrior

Stripling Warrior 
by Kathi Oram Peterson
CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform, 2017. 257 pgs. Young Adult Fiction

Sydney Morgan after barely surviving the battle of Cumeni is reunited with her comrade Tarik. Shortly after the battle she, Tarik, and Ozi and sent on a perilous mission to go find Captain Moroni and ask him for reinforcements. Follow Sydney as she fights to go back to the time she is from and survive this ancient world.

I waited for almost a decade for this book due to publication issues. I loved finally having a conclusion to a story I have been waiting for a very long time. I loved the end of the story I loved how Sydney developed over the course of the story. I found the characters compelling and it was fun seeing the author's perspective on ancient life.

 MH

No comments: