Thursday, April 6, 2017

How to Celebrate Everything

How to Celebrate Everything
By Jenny Rosenstrach
Ballantine Books, 2016. 288 pgs. Nonfiction

I love learning about the various traditions families have. This book was a really fun look at blogger and author Jenny Rosenstrach's family traditions and celebrations. From holidays to birthdays to vacations and everything in between we get a glimpse into the reasons those traditions and rituals have formed and the delicious recipes surrounding the occasion.

I enjoy reading cookbooks that have the story behind the recipe and this book was one of those perfect books for me. This book is filled with bright photographs, engaging text, and lots of yummy recipes! I've been meaning to read (and actually began, but had to return it before I'd finished) Rosenstrach's first book Dinner: A Love Story. After reading this book, I'm re-committing myself to finish that title too!

AMM

No comments: